Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
For more than 143 years, travellers have followed the Chao Phraya River to stay at the legendary Mandarin Oriental Bangkok. A luxury five-star hotel in one of the world’s most exciting cities, that enjoys a reputation for style, service and excellence.
A haven of calm on the banks of the river, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is a truly remarkable hotel. This iconic hotel has reopened the River Wing following the largest renovation in it’s 143-year history. This stunning transformation has further enhanced the accommodations and facilities in our iconic hotel, while maintaining the classic, Thai-influenced elegance and unique resort style.
Excellently situated within easy reach of all Bangkok’s main attractions, the hotel enjoys a peaceful yet central location.
- A picturesque riverside setting on the banks of the Chao Phraya River
- Five-minute boat ride from the city’s convenient Saphan Thaksin Sky Train and luxurious shopping at IconSiam
- Easy access to Suvarnabhumi International Airport by expressway
- Situated in the heart of Bangkok’s cultural district
- Only a short boat ride from the breathtaking Grand Palace
Elegantly decorated with skillfully crafted furniture and beautiful Thai silks, each of the hotel’s 331 rooms and suites has its own distinct character and embrace the technology and convenience of the 21st century.